We’re so excited to be sending the Forge Youth to Soul Survivor this week! From Saturday 4th August – Wednesday 8th August, 41 young people from across the city will be joining with thousands as they worship, pray and grow deeper in their relationship with God!
Many of the young people, particularly from Arbourthorne, are returning to Soul Survivor this year after giving their lives to Jesus in 2017. With young people coming from a range of backgrounds, this is a key time in the year to learn more about Jesus, deepen relationships with God and step into leadership for the first time!
Seminars held throughout the week are designed to help young people think through and learn more about specific topics, for example starting university, school stress, social action and understanding the Bible.
We’d love for you to pray this week for the young people heading to Soul Survivor.
- For young people to come to know and accept Jesus for the first time
- For deeper relationships with Jesus to be developed
- For long-lasting impact after the festival finishes
- Alpha course happening in Shiregreen after Soul Survivor
- Protection & good health for all involved