Part of Forge Youth and the Centenary Project in the Diocese of Sheffield.
- 30 hours
- Salary £18,200 per annum pro rata (£15,600 for 30 hours/week
This is an opportunity to become part of the Forge Youth team and join the Diocese of Sheffield’s exciting new initiative, The Centenary Project, as a Children and Families Worker.
The Northern Lights Partnership covers the parishes of Christ Church Pitsmoor, St Cuthberts Fir Vale and St Peter’s Ellesmere.
We are looking for a committed Christian with experience in children and families work who will develop and co-ordinate outreach projects in the community.
- To establish two new children’s clubs in the Northern Lights Partnership area.
- To do home visits for the children who regularly attend the above clubs.
- To run a community outreach meal or similar for the families in Northern Lights Partnership area.
- To be a member of the Forge Youth team.
- To be a member of the Centenary Project Worker Network.
Given the nature and context of the work it is an occupational requirement that the post holder should be a communicant member of the Church of England or a full member of a church within Churches Together in Britain and Ireland
Download an application pack by clicking on the links below:
- Deadline for applications: Midday 19th June 2017
- Interviews to be held on: 1pm 29th June 2017
- Post to start on: 1st September 2017
More information about Forge Youth can be found at www.forgeyouth.com
More information about the Centenary Project can be found at www.centenaryproject.org.uk
For an informal conversation about this post, please contact Samuel Evans on 0114 2419565 or by email email@example.com